I'm a participant in the ScienceSource project.
Contact me, for example by email from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Charles_Matthews, or on its talk page, for access here and any questions.
Initial examples of downloads:
- Article:Functional Analysis of the Cathepsin-Like Cysteine Protease Genes in Adult Brugia malayi Using RNA Interference
- Article:Global Morbidity and Mortality of Leptospirosis: A Systematic Review
- Article:A research agenda for helminth diseases of humans: towards control and elimination
- Article:Soil-transmitted helminth reinfection after drug treatment: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Article:Chagas disease: "the new HIV/AIDS of the Americas"
- Article: A long neglected world malaria map: Plasmodium vivax endemicity in 2010
- Article:Estimating and mapping the population at risk of sleeping sickness
- Article:An in-depth analysis of a piece of shit: distribution of Schistosoma mansoni and hookworm eggs in human stool
- Article:A single multilocus sequence typing (MLST) scheme for seven pathogenic Leptospira species
- Article:Economic and disease burden of dengue in Southeast Asia
- Article:NTDs V.2.0: "blue marble health"--neglected tropical disease control and elimination in a shifting health policy landscape.
- Article:Wolbachia enhances West Nile virus (WNV) infection in the mosquito Culex tarsalis
- Article:Estimating the global burden of endemic canine rabies
SPARQL for distance between anchor points: 
- [3379e0c5634734b8118ec2dd] 2018-11-26 15:52:15: Fatal exception of type "Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError"
- [da4e0338e60df524a2af6142] 2018-11-26 15:54:36: Fatal exception of type "Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError"